Covid-19 Readiness Statement
Your Health and Safety Comes First
We love interacting with and caring for our clients. That hasn’t changed, but we recognize the need to continually adapt when things do change. We now have more rigorous standards in place to better protect the health and safety of both our clients and the medical staff at our clinic.
- Before your appointment, we will call you to discuss any potential health and safety risks, explain our new protocols, and answer any questions you have.
- We are limiting facility access only to those who do not express potential viral symptoms. For both medical staff and clients, this means a brief assessment on arrival.
- Hand sanitizer is available for your use at anytime during your visit and especially upon entering and leaving the clinic.
- Private rooms are standard, and appointments are staggered to limit potential exposure to others.
- Throughout our clinic we installed HEPA air vent filters, and also negative ion generator fans that further help remove airborne dust and contaminants. These measures ensure we have the cleanest air possible in our facility.
- Furniture, equipment, and other contact surfaces are sanitized before every visit, and as needed.
- Our medical staff uses appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE), and we offer masks to visiting clients who request them. It’s not unusual during treatment to temporarily experience some stuffiness with a slight cough. You will be asked to wear a mask if that were to occur.
- Direct contact with medical staff is limited to preliminary vitals assessment, blood draw if required, IV placement, removal, and interventive care if needed. Otherwise, we observe safe distance practices while providing the best client service possible.
Our health and safety standards are just one of the ways we demonstrate our core values and excellence in client service.